5. Perform somewhere.
6. Take a trip up to Virginia
7. Finish one of the 485974564 songs I've started writing
9. Spend a whole day with my nephew.
15. Read one of those classic novels with zombies added
16. Cook dinner for my parents.
17. Visit somewhere haunted
19. Take a day trip with no destination in mind.
20. Go to Carowinds
22. Get my fortune told.
I know this one is a little late, but I did get to see one of my SLO girls, Michelle on April 10th in Atlanta. :) It was an awesome weekend, and it definitely made me homesick for san luis obispo and all the fun we had. I'm also excited to say that I will be traveling to SLO in September for Kaelah's birthday and will get to see more of my girls.