Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bigfoot spotted in NC!

I saw this news article recently, and I couldn't help but laugh.
http://www.11alive.com/News/Odd/184267/186/Bigfoot-spotted-in-North-Carolina-man-claims


As I read this, I was thinking 2 things... #1: People from the south are crazy. This man from Shelby found Bigfoot, and this man from Salisbury said there was an alien invasion: http://www.kcbd.com/story/14273142/north-carolina-man-claims-dr-phil-warning-of-alien-invasion-as-reason-for-speeding?clienttype=printable&redirected=true


#2: WHY can no one ever get a good picture of Bigfoot? Does it just so happen that everyone that ever spots him has a crappy camera? I mean, with all the advancing technology, even basic cell phones have high resolution cameras on them with the capability of zooming in without distorting the picture too much. I mean, come on! I wanna see what this guy looks like up close!
As I was pondering these thoughts, I began to look up some stuff on Bigfoot that I thought was pretty funny.
So for any of you who believe in him, please go find him and make sure you have a good enough camera to get a decent picture of him.







hmm, maybe they were both right!








<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment