Friday, March 4, 2011

BONNAROO!!!!!!

for those of you I have not told yet- it's official: WE ARE GOING TO BONNAROO!!!!!!
I finally got our tickets last week sometime, and I have to admit, it's been on my mind quite a bit.
There are sooo many artists/bands that I am beyond stoked to see. and even though the avetts aren't going to be there this year, we are seeing them in charlotte in april. (this will make the 3rd time i've seen them in about a year's time span. i think i might be addicted)....anyway, here's this year's lineup:

http://www.bonnaroo.com/artists.aspx


June can't come soon enough!!! oh, and if any of you are going and you haven't told me yet, let me know! it would be awesome to have a group. although, i'm not too worried about it. i have no doubt in my mind that we will be meeting lots of interesting people there and making friends. and i'm pretty excited about it.
As of now, there are still some tickets left, get yours now!!!!

<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment