Saturday, March 19, 2011

pigs CAN fly!!!

Well, I have yet another thing to mark off my list, and I have to say that this one shocked me the most. I actually kept my room clean for an entire week! and not only did I do that, but I also cleaned out my closet and organized all of my stuff. It's crazy, I know, but it has happened. 
This only leads me to believe that:


So it brings me great pleasure to give you the updated list!

1. Buy a good camera and take more pictures.
2. Actually make prints of said pictures.
3. Keep my room clean for a full week. Woo-Hoo!!!!
4. Use my gym membership.
5. Perform somewhere.
6. Take a trip up to Virginia
7. Finish one of the 485974564 songs I've started writing 
8. Volunteer at the Humane Society.  
9. Spend a whole day with my nephew.
10. Pay off at least one credit card.  
11. Start doing yoga again.
12. Spend an entire day in Asheville with Jonathan.
13. Let Jonathan know how much I love and appreciate him, everyday.
14. Spend more time with my friends.
15. Read one of those classic novels with zombies added 
16.  Cook dinner for my parents.
17. Visit somewhere haunted
18. Play a song on my guitar for the kiddos.
19. Take a day trip with no destination in mind.
20. Go to Carowinds
21. See my SLO girls. **This is going to happen in APRIL...I GET TO SEE MICHELLE!!! :D
22. Get my fortune told.
23. Give Blood. 
24. Go to the beach


I hope everyone has a great weekend. go out and enjoy the sunshine!

<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment