Wednesday, March 23, 2011

spiders and underwear dancing

WHY do spiders love to hide in my shower, only to appear when I pick up the shampoo bottle, scaring me when I'm at my most vulnerable?? Well, I think I may have the solution... I'm going to call it the "anti-spiders hiding in my shower dance". How did I come up with this dance? Good question. You see, I stumbled upon it the other day- I was getting ready and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" came on my itunes, causing me to dance around my room in my underwear. And that just happened to coincide with the ONLY day this week that a spider hasn't been hiding out to scare me in my shower. Another benefit of this remedy? It caused me to have an awesome day. So there you have it folks, it's been proven- dancing in your underwear not only keeps spiders out of your shower, but is also a guaranteed good day.*




Now, many of you remember my tales of Shelob's baby from last year, and I definitely do not want another mishap like that to happen again, so I will be trying my new remedy from now on. 






<3 LD






















*If you do not have a good day or if spiders appear in your shower after trying this remedy, LD cannot be held responsible. It just means you are doing it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment