Friday, December 24, 2010

word of the week- oblivious

This week's word is brought to you by the letter "O"!
 ***Blogger is being weird about uploading images, so check back later for the sign language pic***

oblivious

uh-BLIV-ee-us  adjective;
1. Lacking all memory; forgetful.
2. Lacking active conscious awareness or knowledge; unmindful

I began writing this blog on Wednesday and forgot about it. How appropriate! 
There are a lot of things I could go on and on about when it comes to people
being oblivious. My boyfriend, for example, is very sweet, but he is often
very clueless. Perhaps now I can start calling him oblivious to mix it up a 
little :)

I'm also a very forgetful person. If I don't physically write something down,
set an alarm, and get a physical reminder, chances are I'm going to forget 
what I'm supposed to do. Most people know this about me, so they don't 
take it personally when I forget something. So, for those of you who didn't
know, now you do, so take it easy on me when I forget something. 







<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment