Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010

well, I started this year off by making yet another move, and ended up back here in NC. At first, I had wondered if I had made the right decision, but after the way my year has turned out, I am 100 percent sure that I made the right choice.
I'm extremely happy with where I ended up- I have a great job that I love, awesome friends, an amazing boyfriend, a loving family, and a supportive church....along with many other things- needless to say, I'm blessed!!


I'm very excited to see what 2011 is going to bring, but for now, I need to end 2010 with style: I'll be ringing in the new years in my favorite city, watching my favorite band, with my favorite person by my side....Doesn't get much better than that!




Happy New Years!
<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment