Saturday, January 1, 2011

Helllooooo 2011

Dear 2010,
We had a good run- All in all, you were a pretty good year for me. It was full of changes, growing up, and finding myself and figuring out what I need to do with my life. For that reason, you will always hold a special place in my heart. But I must admit, towards the end of our relationship was the best part for me, as it seemed to get better and better every day as your final days approached. 
Even though I just began my relationship with 2011, I'm afraid that I'm already in love... I know, I know, we've only known each other for a day, but it just feels so right. You know, fate brought us together, and I've never been one to argue with fate. 
I'm sorry if this comes as a shock or disappointment to you, but like I said, you made me happy too- I just feel like 2011 is going to make me even happier. And if you love me as much as you said you did, then you would only be happy for my happiness.
I'll never forget you, as I hope you will never forget me.




<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment