Monday, January 10, 2011

Word of the week- philter

Ok, I realize that it's been a while since I've done a word of the week, but with the holidays, and my boyfriend going missing to search for a cure for my clichemia, I haven't really had a lot of time.
But lucky for all of you, I just so happen to be on a snow day, so I have nothing to do other than write a blog.


Oh yeah, Jonathan has returned. But I think something might have happened to him on his trip- He's acting stranger than normal....


Anyway, the word of the week is brought to you by the letter "P"!






philter

 : FIL-ter  noun;
1. A magic potion for any purpose.
2. A potion, charm, or drug supposed to cause the person taking it to fall in love, usually with some specific person.

For all of you that keep wondering why I am with Jonathan, I finally have your answer: He must have given me a philter! It all makes perfect sense now.

Tune in tomorrow for more on love potions!

<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment