Thursday, January 20, 2011

100th post?? yes, please!

The day we thought would never come is finally here. I have officially brought 100 doses of trouble into the world! Now, I know some posts have been more interesting than others, but give me a break. It's not as easy as you would think. I know that I got too busy to post daily, but the past few days, I've been fortunate enough to have some extra time so I could post more often. Hopefully this pattern will continue, and I can share my random rambles a little more. Otherwise, I think my poor boyfriend is going to cut his ear off so he doesn't have to listen to my never-ending chatter.


Now you might be wondering what I am going to do to celebrate my 100th post....Well, I'm glad you asked.
First, I'm going to jump up and down at my accomplishment.






wow, that took a lot out of me. I should probably lie back down.
Secondly, I know I'm a dork and all, but I really haven't planned anything special for my 100th posting.
Since I'm still fighting off this flu, I will probably spend it cuddled up with my heating pad and a bottle of water, watching daytime TV. hey, sounds like a party to me.


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment