Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Clichémia?? not me!

So it seems my boyfriend thinks I have a problem with speaking in clichés... With all due respect,  I personally don't think I have a problem, I just find myself using them time and again. I know that love is blind, so I feel like he should love me for who I am, clichémia or no clichémia. So I said to him :"It's my way or the highway." So, needless to say, he hit the road running to search for a cure for me.
And even though I miss him dearly, I know that distance makes the heart grow fonder. 
Check out his side of the story and his progress on his blog: http://enviousmidget.weebly.com/


I'm nervous to think that he is getting more than he bargained for from being in a relationship with me. But he needs to understand that my personality has no rhyme or reason...I mean, I like things like palindromes and clichés- I guess he needs to learn to look before he leaps, especially when it comes to falling in love.
The funny thing is, he would bend over backwards and probably give his right arm for me- Not only because he's left handed, but believe it or not, I think he loves me even more for my quirks.... I am the apple of his eye!


I've always considered myself lucky, and it's even been said of others that everything I touch turns to gold. And I definitely got lucky with having such an awesome boyfriend that puts up with me, but I'm stuck between a rock and a hard spot with this cliché dilemma. I can either stop talking in clichés so he doesn't think there's anything wrong with me (if he would fall for it) or I can wait patiently for him to see the error of his ways, and embrace my way of life, and start speaking in clichés with me. Or maybe he'll realize that he was dead wrong about me having a problem and we will wipe the slate clean, and pretend this all never happened... I guess I'll just have to play it by ear. I'm counting on my good fortune to help me through this one. And even if he does end up breaking up with me over this, I guess it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
I was going to say something else, but it seems as if I've lost my train of thought. Man, it was just on the tip of my tongue...I hate it when that happens! Anyway, I hope I haven't bored you to tears... I'm gonna make like a banana and split.
But first, here's a little cliché humor for you:

















<3 LD


ps- there are at least 30 clichés in this entry- use your eagle eye to spot them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment