Wednesday, January 12, 2011

24 things update

Well, I'm proud to say that as of today, January 12, 2011, I can mark one thing off of my list!




For the full list and descriptions : http://herecomestrouble-lauradawson.blogspot.com/2011/01/24-things-i-need-to-do-before-i-turn-24.html



Here's a brief recap:
1Buy a good camera and take more pictures.-the research is in progress for a camera.
2. Actually make prints of said pictures.
3. Keep my room clean for a full week. yeah....
4. Use my gym membership. I started my gym log chart...that's a start!
5. Perform somewhere.
6. Take a trip up to Virginia - tentatively planned for next month
7. Finish one of the 485974564 songs I've started writing - i have one that's close!
8. Volunteer at the Humane Society.
9. Spend a whole day with my nephew.
10. Pay off at least one credit card.   1/12/11! :)
11. Start doing yoga again.
12. Spend an entire day in Asheville with Jonathan.
13. Let Jonathan know how much I love and appreciate him, everyday. -He says that I already do this, but I think I could do better.
14. Spend more time with my friends. -this one could use some more work.
15. Read one of those classic novels with zombies added - also in progress, sorta.
16.  Cook dinner for my parents. -now that they are finally back from VA, I might actually get to do this one!
17. Visit somewhere haunted
18. Play a song on my guitar for the kiddos. - I had a dream that I wrote and played a song for them, and I remembered some of it when I woke up, so that's in progress too!
19. Take a day trip with no destination in mind.
20. Go to Carowinds
21. See my SLO girls.
22. Get my fortune told.
23. Give Blood.

24. Go to the beach


#10: Pay off at least one credit card- has been accomplished! I can honestly say that out of all of the things on my list, this one was not the one I expected to do first. I had actually began to wonder if that one was even possible, but thanks to some negotiation skills on my part, I was able to reduce one of my balances to only have to pay 60% of what I owed. I know, I'm awesome :)


As for the other things on my list....well, they are a work in progress. 


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment