Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Word of the week- multifarious

This week's word is brought to you by the letter "M"! 




multifarious:

 muhl-tuh-FAIR-ee-uhs  adjective;
Having great diversity or variety; of various kinds; diversified

I've been trying to find a word that describes me, and this one seems to fit. I get made fun of for having so many different interests, and often people wonder how I can go from being a dork and playing video games, to reading classic literature, to playing my guitar, to making a scrapbook page (lately, it's just been cards though) to writing a blog,  along with my many other interests all in a few hours time span. Now I have my answer: I'm multifarious! I can't help that a lot of different things interest me, I've always been that way. I used to just tell people that my interests were teasingly diverse, and make some joke about it, but now I have an actual word that describes me! 
Now, go be multifarious! 


<3 LD





No comments:

Post a Comment