Saturday, October 30, 2010

a gypsy says what?

well, last night was awesome. Ash threw the best Halloween party that I've ever been to, and from the moment I arrived, there was nothing but surprises. From meeting Mary the Man Woman, finding a dead Fred in the bathroom, later feeling his intestines, telling fortunes, and the many, many other interesting things that happened over the course of the night, last night ranks a 10 on my awesome scale. Plus, I finally got to meet Snooki!!!
After the amazing night, I went to sleep and had a dream. In it, I said something that I will have to remember to say again, so that's why I'm blogging about it. In my dream, I was still a gypsy, and I was with all of my friends in a large group of people. I started to wander off, but told my friends, "Don't worry- if I get lost, just follow the trail of glitter!" 
I had copious amounts of glitter on last night, so this quote was very fitting. I left glitter everywhere I went. So much that Snooki was shaking my hair on her to get it, and I was also banned from the blue couch. 


The gypsy was very popular last night. So popular that someone else also blogged about her today. Check it out: http://enviousmidget.weebly.com/3/post/2010/10/fred-might-be-dead-but-at-least-i-got-my-palm-read-by-a-gypsy-thats-a-10.html

Now, I must prepare for yet another day of being a gypsy.
<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment