Saturday, October 9, 2010

say what?!

While at the "internet cafe" last night, there was a show on that made me remember how much I hate puppets.  They fall into my category of things that freak me out, labeled under "things that talk but shouldn't". So instead of an actual quote today, I am going to show you a few things that talk, but shouldn't. And be forewarned- if you show up in my room in the middle of the night with a puppet, I will decapitate it with my machete. 

seriously! why do people like puppets?!


Chucky is the main reason I hate puppets. and dolls.
birds fall under a different category of things that freak me out, but parrots fall under 2 categories because they talk. the only way parrots are ever acceptable is if you're a pirate.
i'm sorry, mr.ed. you're cute, but quadrupeds shouldn't talk.

carrot top falls under sooo many categories in things that freak me out, so i'm just going to say he needs to stop talking.

i'm not necessarily freaked out by the view, but they are definitely things that talk, but shouldn't.
<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment