Thursday, October 21, 2010

thankful thursday

Last night, I received one of the best surprises ever. (next to my surprise party, of course).... I "greater than 3 it" and no, you can't "barrie" it.
yes, it's the live volume 3 on dvd- be jealous.


So for thankful Thursday, I have to say that I am thankful for an awesome person in my life ....*drum roll please*....- Jonathan! Yes, Jon Pie- this one's for you. 
Now, I've only known him for a few months, but he has been one of the greatest and most genuine friends I've ever had.
He is actually the one responsible for me starting this blog, so it's only natural that I eventually dedicate an entry to him. 
His blog is pretty awesome too. If you haven't had the chance to check it out yet, here it is: http://enviousmidget.weebly.com/

And for those of you who haven't had the chance to meet him yet, you are missing out. I mean, who else would color-coordinate clothes with me?
actually, this was a total coincidence. but still funny.



<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment