Saturday, October 16, 2010

it's better than bad, it's good!

well folks, I have had a busy, yet awesome week, and I can officially say that even though it's only 3pm on saturday, I'm already exhausted. It seems as if I have been going non-stop since Wednesday- from cooking out and suiting up, the lincolnton 3d movie adventure, homecoming game, and apple festival, and not to mention countless movies in between, my friends have worn me out this week! *cue inappropriate "that's what she said" joke.* But I couldn't be happier, and I'm loving every minute of it. So before I get ready for a fun night of laser tag and bowling with the youth, I will leave you with a quote from one of my favorite childhood shows, Ren and Stimpy. And once again, I will post the link for those of you who will have no clue what this is from, so you can join in on the laughter.




<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment