Friday, October 29, 2010

who am i?!

Last night, I actually went to bed before midnight. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I was up before 8am! I then proceeded to eat breakfast (!) and decided that I was going to go the gym. What is going on here? I bet it has something to do with the frogs....hmm. 
It was thought by a friend via my facebook status that this might be a halloween costume- an older version of myself. It then occurred to me, that I must have somehow switched into the bizarro world. I think I might have stumbled into some sort of bizarro world vortex when I finally cleaned my room. (Because only the bizarro Laura would actually clean her room) This got me wondering, if the bizarro Laura is the clean, responsible one, does that mean she is the good one? This would leave normal Laura as the evil one....well, I guess that works. I am trouble, after all. 

Also, this comic was kind of fitting for my desire to go to the gym this morning. 



Happy Friday!
<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment