Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So I'm sitting here trying to finish this blog at my friend's house, and I have to admit, I'm pretty distracted. I can't tell if it's the ADD rubbing off on me, or the fact that there are stuffed animals flying through the room. Anyway, through the bickering, and making fun of a certain individual in the room, I've gotten my inspiration for tonight's entry. So, I would like to say I'm thankful that I have awesome friends! They make me laugh when I've had a bad day, and we can make fun of each other without limits. Or as one of my friends would say, "I drew the line, went past it, drew another, then crossed that one!"
We've done everything together, from suiting up, watching awesome shows and movies together, running in the rain, walking with zombies, surprise parties, singing karaoke, and many other things that other people only wished they could do with their friends.
We also can make fun of each other's accents, like when someone says I need to "barrie" something. Also, the always popular "that's what she said" jokes.
And it seems like I'm not going to be able to concentrate, I'm going to have to end this now. So, if you don't have awesome friends like me, then it sucks to be you!


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment