Thursday, October 28, 2010

thankful thursday- fat girl style

As much as I miss living in California, there are some things about the south that I absolutely love. One of them being the food here. We will deep fry anything with a stick of butter, and if it's supposed to be sweet, it's going to be sweet, daggum it. Also, you can't find things like livermush, sweet tea, sundrop, cheerwine and  bojangle's anywhere other than the south.
Don't get me wrong, I like to eat healthy, but it gets pretty boring eating tofu and boca burgers all of the time. Plus, now that I've been back, I don't think I could ever go without good ol' southern cookin' again. Now, it definitely has its repercussions, as I weigh more now than I ever have, but it's acceptable to be a little pudgy here. "More cushion for the pushin" as some might say. So for thankful thursday, I'm going to be a fatty and say that I'm thankful for southern food. 

mmm, foam.


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment