Tuesday, October 12, 2010

stay warm with a snuggie

yesterday, my friends and I got on the topic of snuggies, and I am starting to realize that I am one of the only people that actually likes them. I love my snuggie! With as cold as my dad keeps our house, it became essential to stay warm. Now, I'm not one of these people who are going to be seen wearing it in my car, or a football game, but there's a slight possibility that I might eventually be spotted with it on while doing the macarena at home. Just sayin'. I also really like singing the theme song while wearing it, dancing around the house. True story- ask my mom. I think ya'll are just a bunch of haters, who can't hang with the snug life. 




Another underestimated article of clothing that keeps you warm are onesie pajamas with butt-flaps. check this out:


Soon, the weather will be getting colder, I just wanted to make sure everyone was preparing properly. Who cares if you look ridiculous? I mean, take the kid from A Christmas Story for example. He's warm, could double as a punching bag, and has the option of rolling home if he gets tired of walking!



<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment