Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hard Luck

Yesterday, I received possibly one of the coolest gifts ever:
Peanut Sniffletrunk, aka "Hard Luck"





Yes, it's an elephant pet rock, and he is going to help with the demonic cat problem. He is also the best pet I've ever had. I am having a hard time teaching him tricks, however.

I've decided that I need to work on my procrastinating. And I'm off to a great start by wasting my time writing something that I'm sure the 3 of you reading this could care less about. But as I've said before, perhaps writing about it will help.
Since my parents haven't been home, my procrastinating has gotten worse. Turns out, mom's nagging is actually good for something.
Online classes aren't good for those with procrastination problems. Too bad 4 of my classes are online. Also, this week has totally thrown me off. Not having school or work Monday was awesome, but I woke up this morning (at 2:30 on Ashley's couch with someone staring at my feet) and thought that it was Tuesday. So after sleepily driving home and taking care of Lola (while trying to avoid the demonic cats that were once again waiting for me on the front porch) I got inside and forgot to set my alarm. So it looks like no guitar for me today. Which is actually ok with me- the class is terrible.  I would rather not spend an hour covering my ears from the screeching noises caused by their failed attempts to play "twinkle twinkle little star". I mean seriously, if you are that bad, take your guitar and slam it over your head to put the poor thing out of its misery and just admit that you fail at life. I know that sounds harsh, but they are reallllly bad.
But, enough rambling, back to procrastination. I'm going to try my best to get all of my homework done for the week by the end of the day so I won't have to rush and do it last minute like always. So, I should stop writing this and get to it. I will let you know how it goes, because I know you won't be able to contain yourself from the anticipation of whether or not I will actually get it all done!
<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment