Thursday, September 23, 2010

thankful thursday

for thankful thursday- i would like to say how thankful i am for my amazing mom. she gets on my nerves 99% of the time, but we love each other unconditionally. I mean, how awesome is it that I share all of my favorite youtube videos with her and she calls me to tell me she made pork chop sandwiches for dinner?! plus, she keeps up with Ladasha as well as Mary Francis and is understanding about both of them. Also, who has a mom who knows all of their deepest secrets and is open enough to have as a friend on facebook as well as sharing a link to their personal blog? well, this girl does, and it's a good feeling to know that i have nothing to hide from the person who gave me life. So Madre, this goes out to you. I love you more than I can tell in this blog, and I thank God for giving me such a loving mother. I know we have our differences, but just blame it on Ladasha. 
Love ya Momma.




<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment