Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TONIGHT is the night!

yes, you heard me correctly- tonight is the night! for what you might ask? well, on this day- tuesday, september 28, 2010 i will finally clean my room. it's shocking i know, but this day had to come sooner or later. plus, i'm pretty sure my dad wasn't kidding when he told me he was going to throw a lit match in here and just burn everything.... now i think that is a bit over-dramatic considering the only thing in my room is clothes and books and musical stuff. but anyway, before tomorrow morning, i will have a clean room, and after i finish this entry, nothing is going to stand in my way. so i will be m.i.a for the next little bit, but don't call urgent care- i didn't pass out today, i'm just cleaning my room.



<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment