Wednesday, September 29, 2010

word of the week: ca-coo!

This week's word is brought to you by the letter "C"
cookie, cookie, cookie starts with c!


 And yes, you read it correctly, the word of the week is ca-coo.
I'm not sure how to spell it, but i did my best to make it how it sounds. I'm sorry for lacking a more intellectual word this week, but I'm lazy and it's late.
Ca-coo is the sound hootie the owl makes according to a gay pirate. Here's Hootie:


And apparently, he's also very opinionated about everyone's lives and if you don't listen to him, he will stare at you and creep you out. Well, he creeps me out at least, but I guess some people like to be stared at.

Now, since you are all a little dumber for having read this post, I will end it now before it gets worse.

<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment