Wednesday, September 22, 2010

word of the week- Brobdingnagian

Today's word of the week is brought to you by the letter "B" (I've also decided to start teaching you all sign language as well. Sorry I missed "A", but just look it up yourselves, lazy butts.)
 
 

Brobdingnagian: gigantic, enormous.
Go ahead, make your inappropriate jokes, I'll give you a minute.

Okay, now that it's out of your system, I would like to talk about the brobdingnagian crowd on campus today. Apparently, today is the fall fling, and we all know that one mention of free food sends community college kids into a frenzy. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to wait in the line extending the length of campus just to get a free taco that I'm pretty sure is made of the same meat-like product we were forced to eat in elementary school. It is pretty conveniently located next to the tennis courts, however. So no worries of passing out today- if I feel faint, I can just walk past the creepy clown (which I still haven't figured out his purpose) and grab a taco.
Actually, come to think of it, the creepy clown might be a pleasant change of pace next to the nosy old woman next to me that is completely blown away by my netbook. Yes, it's small and pink and can work on battery and wireless internet! Amazing, I know! 

<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment