Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thoughtful Tuesday

I'm not gonna lie- as soon as I sat down to start this, I realized I'm already kinda regretting my decision to make this a daily occurrence. But as promised, I'm going to try my best to bring a daily dose of trouble to you 7 days a week.
So here come the rambles- it was suggested to me by a few of my dearest friends that I should start singing with the praise team at church. Now, many of you have a hard time believing that I am shy and get nervous when it comes to these kinds of things given that I will sing karaoke at the drop of the hat- not to mention walk up to random strangers and ask them to sing with me. But, I really am shy! and it's taken me quite some time to get to where I am now. However, in my attempt to overcome it, I am going to give it a try. So wish me luck and pray that I don't embarrass myself too much.

Hmm, it seems my rambler has been turned off because I can't think of anything left to ramble about.... I guess that's my cue to get back to work and finish some homework.

Oh, one more thing- when I get my teaching degree, I know which school my first application is going to be submitted to:
 
<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment