Saturday, September 18, 2010

say what?!

man, i barely made it in time last night for yesterday's entry! i apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused...fortunately, my OCD prevented me from missing the entry altogether. 
anyway,  in honor of say what?! saturday, today's quote will be from last night- "Can I dip my bacon in your syrup?" as said by Mr.Pierce.
this was possibly one of the funniest things I've heard in a while, and will be used as a cheesy, yet creepy pick-up line for years to come. Before anyone gets ahead of themselves, it wasn't as bad as it sounds. It is however, an awesome story that I will enjoy telling many times...and everyone knows how much I love telling stories! 

*****This quote of the day is brought to you by my awesome friends, because without them this quote wouldn't have been possible.*****

Also, I thought I might mention that there is bacon in my purse. Allll in my purse. Anyone who can guess the correct reason why will win a prize!!

oh, if you haven't checked it out already, i have an awesome new facebook album:bacon!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some kidz bop videos to watch. 

<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment