Monday, September 13, 2010

watch out! LD's coming at you full-force!

As much as I like doing this on even days, I thought I might step it up a notch, and bring you entertainment on a daily basis! and the best part is that it's free!! Usually, I charge at least $10 an hour for this kind of thing, depending on what it is, but that's another story for another day. 
Well, I know you are all super anxious to hear the line up, so without further ado, here it is:
Moody  Monday-  Just as the title suggests,  Monday will be about whatever I'm in the mood to talk about.
Thoughtful Tuesday- this is when I can get my random rambles out, because everyone knows I’m full of them!
Word of the week Wednesday- I really like learning new words, so I might as well share them .
Thankful Thursday- I have tons to be thankful for, so why not dedicate a day to sharing?
Funny Friday- We all need a good laugh, and what better day than Friday? It’s really because of the alliteration…
Say What?! Saturday- a day for random quotes!
Inspirational Sunday- we all need inspiration in life, and doing it on Sunday is a perfect way to end the weekend and begin the next week. 
So there it is, folks. I know you are so excited that you can barely contain yourselves from the weeks to come, but don't get your hopes too high- we all know how I like to procrastinate, so go ahead, start betting on how long I will actually keep this going.
Starting off Moody Monday, I have to be quite honest and admit that I may have a case of the Mondays. Because of that, I don't feel like doing anything other than laying around all day, and doing absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, I've already been to class today, and now have to get ready for tennis. Then, after spending 2 hours sweating in the sun, I will start my first day at Bethlehem Baptist working with the kiddos. :)
In honor of my case of the Mondays, here is a little motivation to help you get through your Monday:
 <3 LD

1 comment: