Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for many things in my life, but lately, I have been especially thankful for my friends. When asked what I was going to write about today, I replied "Ashley" but I got a little negativity from my other friends in the room for excluding them, so this is for all of you! (especially Ash <3) But seriously, you know who you are, and you have all been amazing to have in my life.

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."  - C. S. Lewis 
I have definitely learned the value of a good friend, especially during the past few weeks. And I'm absolutely blessed to have you all in my life. I love you guys!
Wow, this has been a super-mushy entry, but I suppose that is bound to happen when talking about things I am thankful for. Anyhoo, I like to end things on a happy note I've noticed, so here it is:



does this baby creep anyone else out, or is it just me?

<3 LD

1 comment:

  1. That made me smile. I love you LD. I'm thankful to be your friend. Being friends with you makes me more awesome, and who knew that was even possible? <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete