Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday- Tribute to Will Ferrell

Today, I am thankful for one of my favorite actors, Will Ferrell. He has made me laugh, and has been giving me funny quotes to use for many years. 
 
A little about him: He was born July 16, 1967 in Irvine, CA. His mom was an elementary school teacher, and his dad was a guitarist for the Righteous Brothers. His parents were originally from Roanoke Rapids, NC. 
He got his start on Saturday Night Live in 1995, where he stayed for 7 years. 
A few of my favorite movies that he's in include: A Night at the Roxbury, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Zoolander, Old School, Elf,  Step Brothers, and Anchorman.




 Some of my favorite quotes:

"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal."

"I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

"I'm in a glass case of emotion!" 

"We're going streaking!"

"Hey, if you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?"

"That's why I come up here. Naaaaature! Goulet!"

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls, Gardocki!"

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time"
Hi! I'm Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?



How could you not love this face?


And, if for some reason you've been living under a rock, or you are just too stupid to realize how awesome this guy is, go check out some of his stuff. it's always a good time.

<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment