Tuesday, November 30, 2010

terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day



well, it was raining when i woke up, so that should have been the foreshadowing for how my day was going to go. (of course the fact that i got to see someone pretty awesome first thing this morning helped that a little) 
now, i normally don't mind the rain- it helps me sleep, i get to wear my super-cute rain boots, and it gives me a reason to not fix my hair or makeup. but somehow, i knew today was going to be bad. 
the day started out a little different, but i won't go into details there- but while i was at work this evening, my phone died on me once again...so i went to the verizon store after work to get my 3rd, yes 3rd replacement phone (since january). after blowing all the money i had on getting a new one, i go to leave, and someone hits my car! everyone who saw it said the other man was at fault, which is true. however, when the police arrived, it just so happened he was a good friend of the man who hit me. so coincidentally, the cop says that because of the angle my car was in i would be the one to get the citation. even with several witnesses....perfect.
now, i'm sorry to any of my friends who are cops, especially mitchell, because you are the exception, but this is yet another reason why people think cops are crooks and the system is corrupt. and for the most part, i agree that it is. 
well, anyway.... i am feeling a bit better now after some comments from some awesome friends, and a visit from my amazing boyfriend, so i think i am ready to leave this awful, rotten day in the past and move on. 
and now that i've had such a bad day (when it rains, it pours) i'm really hoping that things will be great at least for a little bit.


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment