Friday, November 12, 2010

Your secret's out, LaDasha!

Well, it seems as if I've lost a good friend of mine, LaDasha. 
She's been missing for quite a few weeks now, and it was a strange coincidence that she disappeared around the same time that Dr.Jon Pie did...After several attempts of contact, she finally returned my call. As it turns out, she has been with Dr.Jon Pie this entire time! Here's our conversation:
Me: "It's about time you returned my call! What in the world is going on with you and Jon Pie?"

LaDasha: "Oh girrrrl, let me tell ya. This guy ain't like all the other playas out there. I ain't gotta worry about him messin around on me like those others do. I know I will never catch him seein other girls, especially not that trick named Rachel. uh uhhhh. We are in love, and ain't no one gonna mess this up for us. That's why we ran away. Too much drama."

Me: "Oh wow, you and Dr.Jon Pie? I didn't see that one coming. Well, I'm glad you're in love and all that stuff, but where did you go?"

LaDasha: "You think I'm gonna tell you? If I do, you'd just go and run your mouth to that Jonathan boy, then he'd be all up in our business asking Dr.Jon Pie a bunch of dumb-ass questions."

Me: "Well, he is supposed to be his counselor, after all."

LaDasha:"You tell that honky that he seems to be doing just fine without my man's advice. And if we decide to come back, I'll holla at ya. But girl, I gotta go now, talk to ya later. Peace and blessings!"

Hmmm, so the rumors were true. I'm not sure if I want them to come back or not. It would probably be really weird to see them together as a couple....





<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment