Tuesday, November 16, 2010

help! i'm a sleepwalking insomniac

Ok, so most of you know that I'm not the world's greatest sleeper. Most of the time, I can't fall asleep before 3 am, and will wake at the sound of a pin drop. This leaves me exhausted a lot of the time, which causes me to be grumpy....and even if my grumpiness is considered to be cute by some, I still need energy and patience to chase after the little ones at work. 
Now for various reasons, I've been waking up super early for the past few nights. These causes range from having nightmares about car accidents (sorry, it didn't involve Zac Efron), to creepy text messages, and to yes, you guessed it- I started sleepwalking again!
I started sleepwalking when I was younger, but it never got too out of hand. It would only happen occasionally, and I would usually wake myself up without causing too much damage.
After I moved away from home, it got a little worse....Especially when I lived in a house with my room attached to a sun-room that led outside....but that's another story for another day.
Lately, it seems as if the reason for my sleepwalking is because I 'wake up' confused and start looking for a certain person. Now, I'm not one to point fingers, but I think I would be safe to say that this is all Jonathan's fault. So, next time you see him, give him a hard time for me for messing with my sleep schedule. 
Well, I must go check my closet to make sure the little people aren't going to come out while I try to get some more sleep. 


Oh, and this has nothing to do with this entry, other than the title is "sleepwalking" but I absolutely love this picture.
Sleepwalking by artist Caia Koopman



<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment