Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love my job!

It's thankful Thursday!! Today, I am thankful for my job. 
I realize that it's really hard to find a good job (or any job for that matter) these days, and I am absolutely blessed to have one that I love. 
I definitely got lucky with this job, and as of yesterday, I got even luckier! I've been praying about finding a second job, since I'm only working part time now, and I was getting a little frustrated about not finding anything. Well,  last week, my boss offered me a full time position... I was hesitant about it at first just because it meant I would have to leave my class, which I didn't really want to do, but it also meant I would be working with the infants. I like babies, and I'm good with them, but after a few 40 hour weeks, I would probably be changing my mind. 
So yesterday, my boss approached me again and told me she had been praying about it, and had decided to change some things around.... Basically, I'm going to get full time starting next month (yay!) and I will either be staying in my class, or working with the toddlers, not infants. (double yay!)
Needless to say, I'm very excited!
I love my job!!!



<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment