Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Word of the week- Kismet

This week's word is brought to you by the letter "K"!


Kismet: Destiny; Fate.


Do you believe in destiny? I sure do. My life is nothing like I expected it to be, and I'm very glad it's not! The first actual plans I remember having for my life was when I was in high school, and was getting ready to move to California. I had a picture of what my life would be like after I got out there, which I won't get into detail about....Well, as most of you know, my life didn't end up anything like what I had planned! I have no regrets about anything that has happened in my life, because it brought me to where I am today, and made me into the person I am. Without the collection of experiences, people I've met, places I've been, memories I've made, etc, I wouldn't be me. There have been several times when I've been frustrated with myself for decisions I've made, but I'm thankful now that I made them. 
Life is a journey, and every decision we make paves the road for our future. 


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment