Monday, November 8, 2010

Second (or third) chances

I know this is going to sound very similar to a blog written recently by someone very close to me, but in my defense, I had this written before he posted his. So, I guess it's safe to say, we are even more alike than we thought. (uh oh!)




Dear Blog,


I am aware that I've greatly neglected you these past few days. It's nothing personal, it's just that my time has been occupied by better, more important things.
Now I know that I promised you a commitment of a daily entry, but I have found it hard to keep my promise, as my heart is not as into you as it once was. This isn't your fault.....it's just that he makes me a lot happier than you ever could. Please don't try to change yourself for me- you are a just a blog, after all.
It also doesn't help that my netbook isn't working properly, so I haven't had the convenience of writing in you at my leisure.
Although it's going to require a lot of effort on my part to find time for you and deal with the hassle of having to use my parent's computer until mine is fixed, I promise that I will try better if you will just give me a second chance.


Love,
Laura


I really hope my blog (and my followers) decide to give me another chance.....because I'm all about second (or 3rd) chances :)


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment