Saturday, November 20, 2010

random questions survey

yes, i'm being lazy again. get over it. :p

Three names I go by besides my given name:
1.LD
2.Ladasha
3. Mary Francis

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Bethlehem Baptist- childcare
2. Rescare- caregiver for developmentally disabled adults
3.The Laureate School- Montessori preschool teacher

Three places I have lived besides my home town:
1. Fremont, CA
2. San Luis Obispo, CA
3. Harrisonburg, VA

Three favorite drinks:
1. coke zero
2. tea
3. diet dr.pepper

Three TV shows I watch: 
1.how i met your mother
2.family guy
3. south park

Three places I have been:
1. Vegas
2.Philadelphia
3.Washington DC

Three of my favorite foods:
1. pork chop sandwiches! (sorry, couldn't resist)
2. italian
3. nc bbq

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. starting work full time
2. christmas!
3.finishing school

Three things that are always by your side:
1.phone
2.ipod
3.laptop



<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment