Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Word of the Week- hector

This week's word is brought to you by the letter "h"!


The word of the week is Hector: to bully or harass.

Now, I personally have never been bullied, but I've seen it happen to others. If you don't know what bullying is, here is a quick overview:

Sometimes bullying starts at a very young age. And for those kids, I hate to say it, but there is just simply no hope...


(I was totally joking about the no hope thing of course)

It also seems that bullying evolves over time to keep up with technology and trends...


It went from shoving each other in lockers to hacking into computers and blogging? Go figure.
Anyway, I must go hector the person who put gave my computer a virus until he pays for me to get it fixed.
 this is what i'm going to do to him until he gives in.





<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment