Tuesday, November 23, 2010

here kitty, kitty

meow! my feeling about cats change rather often, and I have come to the conclusion that the fact that I'm a walking contradiction is to blame. I have mixed feelings for dogs too- it's just that I'm not as picky when it comes to dogs. I don't like small, yippie dogs, but then again, most people with common sense don't. These are the cats I don't like:

inside out ones. 


soul-stealers.


demon-possessed ones.


ones that shoot lasers out of their eyes.


ones that are trying to take over the world.


rat cats.


skinless rat cats.



giant cats.



bee cats.


As far as they don't fit any of the above categories, I tend to like cats. While at Petco the other night, there was a rather cute, playful one that I would have taken home in a heart beat. Here are a few examples of cats that I do like:


curious ones.


ones that dress-up as frogs.

ones that look like bunnies.

ones that are tiny enough to fit into teacups.

ones that like to sleep in funny positions.

basically, any sleeping cat is adorable.

and, cats that get along with dogs.


See, I don't completely hate cats....But I still prefer dogs :)


<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment