Monday, November 22, 2010

dear monday....

Dear Monday,

I know your existence is inevitable, but you always seem to get here too early. I also know that the price to pay for a great weekend is to have to deal with you, but I'm getting a little annoyed with you lately. Now that the weather is colder, it makes it even harder to get out of bed, so please do something to try to make yourself a little more pleasant. For starters, you could quit ruining my weekends by sneaking up on me so fast. Also, it would be greatly appreciated by all if you could make yourself go by faster. You probably get tired of people saying this all the time, but would it be possible for you to try to be a little more like Friday? I mean, you don't hear many people complaining about Friday....just sayin'.


Love,
Laura



<3 LD

No comments:

Post a Comment